- To plan and establish manufacturing standards for equipment capacity and material consumption;
- To evaluate current operations, methods and resource utilization in order to ensure efficient and productive process;
- Undertake work study on current and new production lines;
- Bring down the process cycle time and improve productivity;
- To coordinate and involve in new product development;
- Troubleshooting related to quality problem, material scrap and loss time;
- Oversee productivity improvement projects for cost saving with operation and functional department;
- The candidate must have experience in manufacturing background for at least 2 – 5 years;
- Degree in Engineering (Industrial/Manufacturing) or other equivalent;
- Knowledge in engineering drawings and familiar in manufacturing methods;
- Good planning, coordination, communication and problem solving skills.
Successful candidate can expect an attractive remuneration commensurate with experience and excellent career growth opportunity. Interested, please send your application via jobstreet or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be notified.